[one_full last=”yes” spacing=”yes” center_content=”no” hide_on_mobile=”no” background_color=”” background_image=”” background_repeat=”no-repeat” background_position=”left top” hover_type=”none” link=”” border_position=”all” border_size=”0px” border_color=”” border_style=”” padding=”” margin_top=”” margin_bottom=”” animation_type=”” animation_direction=”” animation_speed=”0.1″ animation_offset=”” class=”” id=””][fusion_text]Today I would like to talk about something that you must be witnessing around all of us during this lockdown; like how the sky has turned blue, how air has become cleaner, you can actually see the stars when you look up at the night sky. People are spending time with loved ones & working on mastering new skills & many more but, today we will talk mainly on 3 major segments where we can see high positive impact of Covid 19 – Corona virus.
- Impact on Human Life
- Impact on Wildlife
- Impact on Environment
[/fusion_text][title size=”3″ content_align=”left” style_type=”default” sep_color=”” margin_top=”40px” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]POSITIVE IMPACT OF LOCKDOWN ON HUMAN LIFE[/title][fusion_text]
- The number one & most important change on human life which we can see is that people are spending quality time with their loved ones/ family members. From so many years Humans are constantly running after work, money etc. & in that run He/She has left the family behind, for whom he/she is doing all this hard work. But all of a sudden by Hook or Crook Corona virus has put a break on that run & gave a breath to human life where we can think for ourselves & think about the person with whom we relate.
- 2nd big impact on human life is that we started developing new positive habits in life style. some example of that are
– Physical Fitness (Exercise, Yoga, Martial Art etc.)
– Mental Fitness (Meditation, Book Reading etc.)
– Try to develop new skills (Cooking, Writing etc.)
- According to the survey, buying online course for any Topic/Field increased by 54% globally. So it shows that people are trying to utilize this quarantine phase in mastering or developing new skills by gathering knowledge.
[/fusion_text][title size=”3″ content_align=”left” style_type=”default” sep_color=”” margin_top=”40px” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]POSITIVE IMPACT OF CORONA LOCKDOWN ON WILDLIFE[/title][fusion_text]
- Every morning we can hear a Bird Chirping which was lost from last 15-20 Years & we can say, 21st Century’s generation has rarely seen such things in their life so it’s totally a magical experience.
- In the latest sighting of rare species, pair of snow leopards has been sighted in Nanda Devi National Park, Uttarakhand in India.
- In many countries globally, many wildlife animals like tigers, leopards & many others has been seen on the human streets/ways.
[/fusion_text][title size=”3″ content_align=”left” style_type=”default” sep_color=”” margin_top=”40px” margin_bottom=”” class=”” id=””]POSITIVE IMPACT OF CORONA LOCKDOWN ON ENVIRONMENT[/title][fusion_text]Such news reports are pouring in from worldwide that air has become cleaner, the water has become clearer and the pollution levels have fallen. News reports & People’s Insta Handles spreading a news that Air has become so clear that for the first time in 30-40 years Himalayan Peaks are visible from Jalandhar in Punjab, situated 140 kms away.
- NITROGEN DIOXIDE (NO2)
Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2) is a toxic gas that is emitted from the engines of cars, buses, trucks, heavy vehicles & from the factories. WHO states that if this gas is more in concentration than 200 micrograms per cubic meter then it can cause an enormous inflammation in your breathing pipe which can lead to problems like asthma.
Now, due to this lockdown, the number of cars plying on the roads have become very less, Factories have shut down and hence, in the cities all over the world the concentration of nitrogen dioxide in the air has fallen drastically.
- PARTICULATE MATTER 2.5 OR PM 2.5
It is one of the most harmful form of air pollution. It is included in the category of group 1 carcinogen and it is so small that it can travel from your lungs into your blood stream which will not only cause respiratory problems but also heart attack and can also cause premature deaths.
It is so deadly that WHO(World Health Organization) has estimated that every year, worldwide 4 million+ people are killed due to PM 2.5 caused- heart diseases, strokes, lung cancer, chronic lung diseases and respiratory infections.
Now due to Lockdown the PM 2.5 levels have reduced worldwide. This is the reason why, these days, you are able to view the clear blue sky in different cities across the country and are able to see stars at night.
- CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2)
All of us are aware that carbon dioxide emissions are responsible for climate change. If you look at the data of where the worldwide carbon dioxide emissions are emitted from, then you will notice that the transportation sector has a huge contribution in it.
And obviously, during the lockdown there has been a decline in all of it- lesser number of cars are plying lesser number of planes are flying and so, obviously, there is a massive decline in carbon dioxide emissions. But how massive?
Experts are predicting that this is the biggest decline in carbon dioxide emissions after World War 2 Approximately, a decline of 5%.
Not only the Air, but the water of our rivers is also becoming clearer.
Raghav Chadda, the Delhi Jal Board vice chairman says that the stoppage of the industrial waste has definitely caused a positive impact on the water quality of the Yamuna River.
Dr P.K Mishra, an IIT Professor in BHU states that a 40-50% improvement has been seen in the water quality of the Ganga. Maybe we should ensure such lockdowns every year for a week so that the entire population of the country realizes and sees how clear the air and water can become.[/fusion_text][/one_full]